Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Blog

So, here I am... starting a new blog. I know it's kinda boring right now, but hopefully I will keep up with it and post some new stuff every now and then. I guess I can honestly say that life is pretty random at times. People come in and out of your lives all the time, but only few who really impact you and your character... hopefully for the better. Over the last three months, I feel like I have grown as an individual more than ever before. I am figuring out who I am and what it is that I want in life. I am pretty optimistic about the realizations that I have come to. Hopefully I can continue to grow in my career, my friendships, and my own individuality and become the person that I strive to be. Life can be tough, but it also has it's many blessings...

No comments: